Windows 10 comes with a bunch of pre-installed apps, so you won’t have to download third-party ones for many things. If you want to listen to music, you can use Groove Music app. It has nice features and simple design. Most importantly, it is easy to use, so even those who start it for the first time can get around it all in minutes. These days, all the apps on various devices (PCs, smartphones, tablets…) have the option that allows you to switch to Dark mode. If you are using Groove Music, you can enable this mode within the app. Want to know the steps? Keep reading. We are going to show you how to switch to Dark mode in Groove Music.
See also: How To Add Music To Groove On Windows 10
How to switch to Dark mode in Groove Music
If you feel like the light theme in Groove Music is a bit boring, you can easily change it and choose a dark one. The steps for that are simple:
- Open Groove Music app on your Windows 10 PC
- Next, click on the gear icon located next to your name in the bottom-left corner of the app
- Once you access the Settings, find mode on the right side of the screen
- Click Dark
- The changes won’t be made instantly. You will see a message above the modes saying “You’ll see your change next time you start the app”.
- So, click on the X to exit the app and start it again
- The mode will be changed
Simple! You have successfully changed the mode in Groove Music.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.