Have you ever wondered if there is a way to get a professional book summary at your fingertips? The answer is yes, thanks to Blinkist. You can get book summaries that last 15 minutes or less, with all the insights needed. So, if you don’t have time to read all the books you want to read, or simply want the short version, Blinkist is for you. It is a paid service but the great thing is the option of a free trial. Here, in this article, we are going to show you a quick and easy to follow guide on how to start Blinkist free trial and during a week, you can decide if the service is your cup of tea or not.
See also: How to buy iBooks on a Mac
How to start Blinkist free trial
If the service that Blinkist is offering sounds interesting to you, make use of the free trial. If you like it, you can continue using the service by paying the annual subscription. Here is how to start a free trial:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Blinkist.com
- Click on Start free trial
- On the next page, you need to add your email and password and then click Create account
- Next, click on “Start your free 7-days trial”
- Choose your payment method, PayPal or your credit or debit card
- Next, add your PayPal or credit or debit card details
- When you enter the details, click Start free trial – pay after 7 days
- And you are done!
You can download the Blinkist app for iOS or Android and use the app on your smartphone or tablet, or you can continue using it in the browser. It is entirely up to you!