There are many video streaming services these days, and one of the most popular ones is Amazon Prime Video. It has a great library filled with TV shows, movies, and cartoons so that everyone in your household can find something to watch. Same like other popular services, this one also offers a free trial period that you can use. In most countries, the trial period lasts for 30 days. But we should point out that in some countries you’ll get 7 days only. It is not much for sure, but this period can be more or less enough to see if this service is your cup of tea or not. If you want to get your hands on the service and see what it has to offer, keep reading. We are going to show you how to start Amazon Prime Video free trial.
See also: How to change your name on Amazon
How to start Amazon Prime Video free trial
If you have been using Netflix, or some other streaming services and you want something new, you can go for the free trial Amazon Prime Video is offering and see how it works and what’s in the library. Starting the free trial is pretty simple, just follow the steps listed below:
- Open your favorite browser on your PC and go to Amazon Prime Video
- Click on Start your free trial
- On the next page, you will have to add your Amazon username and password. In case you don’t have the account on Amazon, click on the option Create your Amazon account
- On the next page, you will have to add your credit or debit card
- If you already added a card for the Amazon purchases, you can use that card, or if you want, you can add another card. Just click Add card.
- Add the card number, date, and CVV (three numbers on the back of the card)
- When you are done, click Continue
- To start the free trial period, click on the box Start your 30-day free trial or Start your 7-day free trial (as we mentioned, the free trial period depends on the country you live in)
That’s it. You can now use Amazon Prime Videos to watch movies and TV shows.