TikTok is a viral video and funny content sharing application. It’s mostly used by generation Z who want to have a good laugh by watching funny videos from all around the globe.
So if you are one of the TikToker who wants to become famous, you have to create funny and good videos, look good in your postings, and most importantly, promote yourself on your other social media profiles.
Do you want to learn how to share your TikTok’s hilarious content with your Instagram followers? Well, you are in the right place. We will help you with that! Keep reading this guide to find out how to do it with ease and no stress!
The first thing we are going to ask you is, whether you want to share one of your Public or Private TikTok videos. The steps for sharing both are a bit different. We will be showing both private and public video-sharing steps.
See also: How to enable notifications on TikTok
Sharing Private videos on Instagram
Private videos are videos that only you can see, and no one else because they are not yet shared on TikTok.
- Once you’ve opened your TikTok app, click on the “+” icon in the middle of your bottom toolbar.
- Now you have to hold the red button in the middle of your screen to record a new video or to choose some previous one from your phone’s gallery.
- If you didn’t record anything and you uploaded it from the gallery, click on “Next”.
- You are now In the video editing tab, when you finish editing, again, click on “Next”
- The “Post” tab should open. And under “Who can see this video” option, select Private. Post it.
- Once you finish all that, go back to your profile by clicking on the “Me” icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select the private video that you just uploaded and click on the three dots in the right corner of the video.
- You will have the option to download your video, so click on it and start downloading it.
- Once you’ve downloaded it, open your Instagram app and click on the “+” icon in the middle of the screen’s toolbar.
- Select your video, click “Next” and post it. That’s it!
Sharing Public videos on Instagram
These steps are really easy to do!
- Once you’ve opened the viral TikTok app on your phone, again click on the “+” icon.
- You can create a new video right now by holding the round red button, or if you want to upload an old one, go through your gallery to find the video you want.
- When you finish recording or gallery uploading, tap on “Next”.
- You are now in the editing tab, if your video needs corrections, edit it, and when you’re finished click on “Next” again.
- Post tab shows up now, and all you have to do is select the “Public video” option in the “Who can see this video” section.
- Click on “Post” once you are finished with writing the description of your video and making it public for everyone to see.
- You will get a notification that you are going to be redirected to Instagram so you can post your video there. Once you choose whether you want to post it on Instagram’s story or like a regular post, click on “Share”.
And now, you’ve shared your new cool TikTok video with your Instagram followers. You will probably get some new likes and views on your video. Cool right? It’s important to self-promote your videos if you have the intention to become famous and recognizable on TikTok. We hope this step by step guide has helped you in solving your problem with sharing videos on Instagram.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.