Amazon Prime Video is a great video streaming service that has many great movies, TV shows, and cartoons. So, it is a fantastic source of fun for the whole family. Of course, some content is not suitable for kids, but you can set viewing restrictions. You can access Prime Video on your computer, but you can also access it on other devices, such as your Android or iOS device. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to set up restrictions in Amazon Prime Video on Prime Video devices.
How to set up Restrictions in Amazon Prime Video on Prime Video devices
Before we share any of the steps for setting up restrictions, make sure you have a Prime Video app on your iOS or your Android device. If you are all set, follow the steps below:
- Open the app on your iOS or Android device
- In the bottom menu, tap on My Stuff
- Next, tap on the Settings icon
- Choose Parental Controls
- Now tap Viewing Restrictions
- The next step requires you to set age restrictions along with a device on which you want the restrictions to be applied
- When you complete these steps, click Save.
That is all you need to do. You have successfully set up viewing restrictions for Prime Video. This is a simple and easy way to be in control of the content your little ones can watch. So, if you are new to Amazon Prime Video and if you have kids, make sure to set the viewing restrictions.