There is a time when you don’t want to be bothered by any notifications from messaging apps, emails, social media, or phone calls coming from your fabulous iPhone 11 whether you are in an office meeting, having exams, or just want to distance your self from digital life. You can just simply power off your phone. But you may miss important phone calls or messages. There is another option. Set-Up Do Not Disturb on iPhone 11 is the solution you are looking for.
How To Turn On Do Not Disturb On iPhone 11
Do Not Disturb feature on iPhone will let you focus on what you are working on without missing any notifications. You can see all the incoming phone calls, messages, or email alerts on the Notification Center.
- To turn on Do Not Disturb on iPhone 11, just open the Settings
- Toggle the button next to Do Not Disturb option into a green color.
For a quick method, you can turn on the Do Not Disturb feature from Control Center.
- Touch your finger on the upper right corner of the iPhone 11 screen, then swipe it down to open Control Center
- Tap the moon icon to activate
- All alerts coming to your iPhone will be silenced as long as this feature is on
- If you long-press the moon icon on the Control Center, a pop-up window will appear
- For instance, if you choose the 1 Hour option, the feature will turn off automatically after it reached one hour.
How To Set Up Do Not Disturb On iPhone 11
By default, all the incoming calls and notifications will be silenced while the Do Not Disturb feature is activated. However, you can manage it as you want. For example, you can allow certain people to call you. You can also set up Do Not Disturb on iPhone to be activated only at a certain time, like your working hours or bedtime.
- Open your iPhone 11 Settings
- Select the Do Not Disturb option
- Tap the button on the right side of the Scheduled option
- Choose From To and set the time as you wish
- If you let someone on your contact call you while the feature is on, tap the Allow Calls From option
- Select one of the options given
- If you only allow one person or two to call you, choose Favorite. But, make sure you have added them to Favorite in your Contacts.