Amazon Prime Video doesn’t have only movies and TV shows, it also has cartoons, so that your little ones can enjoy their favorite content. However, you don’t want your kids to have access to just about anything, and these days, every service comes with Parental Controls that allow you to set a PIN and set up certain restrictions. If you are new to Prime Video and want to set up a PIN, keep reading. In this article, we are going to share a quick and easy guide with all the steps. Let’s see how to set a PIN on Amazon Prime Video.
How to set a PIN on Amazon Prime Video
You can set a PIN on each device you are using to watch Amazon Prime Video. It is important to point out that the PIN applies only to the device for which it has been set up. You can set a PIN in your browser, or your iOS or Android app. We are going to share the steps for all.
To set up a PIN on a PC:
- Open your browser and go to Amazon Prime Video
- Next, click on the icon in the top-right corner
- In the drop-down menu, click on Account & Settings
- Next, choose the “Parental Controls” tab
- Click on “Change”
- Once you add a PIN, click Save.
To set up a PIN or iOS or Android app:
- Open Amazon Prime Video app on your Android or iOS device
- Next, tap My stuff located at the bottom menu
- Now tap the Settings icon
- Choose Parental Controls
- Tap Change Prime Video PIN
- Enter the PIN you want, and when you are done click Save.
There it is. This is how you can set a PIN on Amazon Prime Video on your PC, or on your Android or iOS device.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.