We have discussed some tips of how to save Apple Watch battery life(part 1) and we are going to continue with other tips which can help to save battery life on Apple Watch.
How to Save Apple Watch Battery Life
- Try to use less digital touch to communicate with favorite friends on your Apple Watch. Users reported their Apple Watch’s battery life is drained when they use digital touch with their friends intensively. Digital touch is one of Apple Watch features wherein we can draw something to our friends. Instead of using digital touch, you can send heart beep just to pinch your friend.
- Turn off stand reminder activity. Stand reminder is a feature for reminding you to stand if you has been sitting for first 50 minutes in 1 hour. To turn off this feature: go to Apple Watch app on paired iPhone, tap My Watch >> Activity, swipe off Stand Reminder
- Turn on Power Saving mode. It will make the Apple Watch goes to conserve battery life by disabling the heart rate sensor during walking and walking workouts.If you do this the calorie burn calculations won’t be accurate of course. To turn on Power Saving Mode, open the Apple Watch app on paired iPhone, tap My Watch >> Workout, and tap on Power Saving Mode to turn it on
- Force quit app. By doing this on some apps makes it won’t run in the background or force quit app that is suspicious eat a lot of Apple Watch battery life. To force quit app, open the application you want to forced quit, then hold down the side button until you return to home screen.
- Activate Grayscale mode. It can help to reduce battery consumption. Actually display doesn’t need to show complex colors. On your paired iPhone, go to Apple Watch app:
open Setting >> General >> Accessibility turn on Grayscale mode
- Turn on Do Not Disturb if you want to keep receiving notifications, but Apple Watch will not make sound or vibrate which can reduce battery life on Apple Watch. To turn on Do Not Disturb: swipe up on the Clock Face to enter Glances, and swipe along until you reach the Connected screen, then tap on the crescent moon icon.
- Turn on Airplane mode. It can make Apple Watch turn off its wireless and stop all wireless communications which can reduce the battery consumption. To turn on Airplane mode, swipe up on the Clock Face to enter Glances, and swipe along until you reach the Connected screen, then tap on Airplane mode icon.
- Turn on Power Reserve. Power reserve is a condition where Apple Watch will only show you the time and it’s good when your Apple Watch battery is about to empty. Well actually, this feature is automatically activated if your Apple Watch battery goes too low. To activate it manually, Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off, Power Reserve, and Lock Device options. Then drag the slider to turn on Power Reserve.
Of course you can choose which step is more suitable for you. Each step above will reduce power consumption, but there’re some feature for some of you is still needed. So, choose wisely.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.