If you just got yourself a new phone and you want to connect your Galaxy buds to it, keep in mind that you will have to reset the buds first. In addition, resetting Galaxy buds to factory default is a way to go if you have some sort of issue with your buds. Here, we are going to show you how to reset Galaxy buds.
How to restart your Galaxy buds
Before we move to the steps on how to reset the buds to factory defaults, we are going to share the steps on how to just restart the buds. Here is how to do that:
- Put your Galaxy buds into their charging case
- Close the lid of the case
- Wait for more than 7 seconds
- Remove your Galaxy buds from the case
- They will automatically reconnect to your device.
How to reset Galaxy buds to factory defaults
Resetting Galaxy buds to factory defaults is something you should do if you want to connect them to a different device or if you are experiencing some issues with the buds. You can reset the buds using Galaxy Wearable app on your Android or Buds app on your iOS device. Here is how to reset them:
- If you have Galaxy Buds, tap on About earbuds > Reset earbuds > and then tap Reset to confirm your action.
- If you have Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds +, or Galaxy Buds Pro, navigate to General > Reset and then tap Reset to confirm your action
That’s it! Your Galaxy buds are now restored to factory defaults.