A reboot, power off or reset – whatever it is called these days – is most of the times the most effective remedy to fix any issue you are facing with your electronics. Whether it is a laptop, Mac, Windows PC, smartphone or even an Apple watch!
How to Reboot & Power Off Your Apple Watch
The problem can literally be anything. Maybe an erratic performance or an abnormal battery drain, every device needs a new start every now and again. Whatever your reason may be! You can reboot and power off an iPod or iPhone or even the Apple Watch very easily. Yes, exactly! The oldest trick in the book even works with the world’s most modern gadget, the Apple Watch! If you are facing any issue with your Apple Watch, you can reboot it or power it off for a while
How to Reboot The Apple Watch
- Locate your Quick Access button (Side button) and Digital Crown. Press and hold these 2 buttons down at the same time.
- Let go of them after nearly 8-10 seconds.
- Your Apple Watch will now reboot!
How to Power off the Apple Watch
- Locate your Side button and press on it until the shutdown screen comes up.
- Confirm that you want to shut down by tapping on the desired location.
- After everything goes blank!
- Press again and hold down your Side button until the startup display shows up.