The Sims 4 is the life simulation game that offers endless options for your Sims – from different careers, wishes, personalities, appearance, etc. You have probably noticed that many fans of the games are creating videos of the houses they created or Sims and their families they enjoy playing. In one of our previous guides, we have shown you how to record videos in the game. The Sims 4 has its own settings that you can tweak according to your preferences. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to manage video capture options to get the most out of the videos you record.
See also: How to enable laptop mode in Sims 4
How to manage video capture options in Sims 4
If you enjoy recording videos in Sims 4, then you should definitely consider tweaking video capture options. By making some changes, you can get the most out of the videos you create and make them even better. Here is how to manage video capture options in the Sims 4:
- Click on three dots located in the top-right corner
- These dots will appear as soon as you load the game and they are also available when you are playing the household
- In the menu that opens up, click on Game Options
- Next, click on the Screen capture located on the left
- At the top of the window, you will get different video capture options that you can adjust the way it suits you
- As you can see, you can turn the music on and off, you can do the same for the voices, sound effects, and UI sound.
- You can change the capture size by clicking on the option and select one of the following Small, Medium, or Large
- You can also change the capture quality and choose between Low, Medium, High, and Uncompressed
- When you are done adjusting the settings, click Apply Changes at the bottom of the screen.
This is how you can adjust the video capture options. So, make desired changes and get the most of your videos.