Making payments and transferring money on the internet is simple and easy, and today, there are several services that are safe and simple to use. One of them is Skrill. You can send and receive money, make payments, shop online, and more. The service has a set of authentication methods that are enabled by default so that your account can be fully protected. You can manage these methods, and that’s exactly what we are going to show you here. If you want to know more, keep reading. Let’s see how to manage authentication methods on Skrill.
See also: How to change the language on Skrill
How to manage authentication methods on Skrill
Whenever you open the browser and go to the Skrill website, when you enter your username and password, you will be asked to enter the code sent on your mobile phone or your email address. In addition, you will be asked to add a 6-digit PIN (for email code option). If for some reason, you want to disable one of these, follow the steps listed below:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Skrill website
- Log in using your details
- Next, click Settings on the left side of the screen
- When the Settings menu opens up, click on Security
- Next, click on “Manage” right next to Authentication methods
- You will see that the authentication methods are turned on by default
- If you want to turn one of them off, click on the switch next to the option
- You will be notified that the codes won’t be needed any longer if you disable the option
- Click Disable to confirm your action.
Keep in mind that you can’t turn off both methods. One must remain enabled, so it’s up to you to decide which one you want to leave on.