Previously we have discussed how to jailbreak iPhone 5 iOS 8 safely but it’s limited to iOS 8.0 and 8.1.x. Meanwhile, as we know that a lot of iPhone 5 are using iOS 8.2 or 8.3 we can do a jailbreak with the unique technique. So, if you own iPhone 5 device or another version of iPhone with iOS 8.2 or 8.3, you can follow the steps below to get Cydia app on your iPhone. How to jailbreak iPhone 8.2 or 8.3 quickly? This method uses free app available in App Store which has been infiltrated by Cydia installer inside it. Once you download and install that free app, it will install Cydia in the background when you open up that app.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 5 iOS 8.2 or 8.3 Quickly
This jailbreak method applies on iOS 8.2 and 8.3.
Important!: We always remind you to backup your data first because you may lose your data. If you want to backup your iPhone data, you can do that via iTunes and you can read the guide for that here.
- Internet connection on your iPhone and free storage free storage (minimum 1GB)
- Open Safari on your iPhone, and then type installcydia.mobi and tap Go.
- On the installcydia.mobi page, tap “download the app here” icon.
- On the next page, you will see various applications which have been infiltrated by Cydia installer.
- You can try each application by pressing the arrow sign which will take you to App Store. If the application that you have chosen is no longer available in App Store, go back to the latest page in Safari and choose the other application until you find the application which you can download and install directly from App Store.
- If that free application has been installed, try to open that application and give it time around 30 – 60 seconds for Cydia installer.
- After you give enough time for Cydia to be installed, power off your iPhone by pressing the power button until slider power off appears and slide it off.
- Turn on your iPhone and in the beginning of boot you will see that the jailbreak is completed
- Let your iPhone boot normally.
- You can find Cydia app on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Do a complete upgrade once you are offered that option when you enter the Cydia app.
That’s all. If you have questions related to that method above, just write it in the comment.