Pangu has just released a jailbreak tool for iOS 9.0.2 compatible with all iOS devices. This is the first untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 9. If you have been waiting for this thing, it is the time to update your iOS to the latest one, iOS 9.0.2 and jailbreak your device. Currently, the method is only available for the Windows version, but it seems Pangu team will provide for Mac version soon.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu
I suggest you to backup your iOS device first before you jailbreak the iOS device. Download the Pangu jailbreak tool, here.
The Preparation Steps
- Disable Find My iPhone. Go to Settings >> iCloud >> Find My iPhone, swipe off and enter your password Apple ID, then tap the Turn Off.
- Disable Passcode and Touch ID. Go to Settings >> Touch ID & Passcode, tap the Turn Passcode Off.
- Enable Airplane mode via Control Center or you can go to Settings >> Airplane Mode, swipe On.
The Jailbreak Steps
- Connect your iPhone to your PC by using the USB cable.
- Double click Pangu jailbreak tool, named Pangu9_v1.0.0.exe
- The Pangu application will detect your iOS device. I suggest you to uncheck the PP checkbox, then click Start.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you’ve backed up your device and it’s in Airplane Mode, click the Already Did button, The Pangu app will now begin the jailbreak process.
- Your iPhone will reboot and Pangu will ask you to put your iPhone back into Airplane mode. Once you do this, it will continue the jailbreak.
- After some time, the Pangu tool will request that you open the Pangu app on the iPhone’s Home screen. Launch the Pangu app, then tap Accept. Once the Pangu app is run, it will ask to allow access to your Photo Library.
- Once the jailbreak has completed successfully, your iPhone will reboot and a Cydia app will appear on your SpringBoard.
I didn’t believe that iOS 9, which is popular with the rootless, can also be hacked by the great hacker team from Chine, Pangu. Great Job!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.