Opera GX gaming browser can be a perfect choice if you are looking for a bit different browsing experience and a browser that doesn’t look like all the others. While this one was designed with gamers in mind, it can be perfect for anyone. It comes with many options that you can change. When you start the browser, the search box will show up on the start page. If you don’t like having the search box, you can remove it. Here, in this article, we are going to show you the steps for that. Let’s see how to hide search box on the Start page in Opera GX gaming browser.
How to hide search box on the Start page in Opera GX gaming browser
When you open the Settings of this browser, you will see there is a ton of things that you can change and adjust the way you want. If you are new to Opera, finding the option you are looking for can take some time, but that’s why we are here. Follow the steps listed below to hide the search box:
- Open the browser
- Click on the hamburger icon in the top-right corner (three horizontal lines)
- Scroll all the way down and click on Go to browser settings
- Again, scroll all the way down and click Advanced
- Find the “Start page” section
- The first option under that section is “Hide search box”
- Click on the switch next to it to hide the search box
That is all you need to do. The search box on the start page is now hidden. It is pretty simple. If you change your mind later and want to put the search box back, follow the same steps, and click on the switch again.