Apart from soccer, baseball, and football, basketball is a turn-on for many Americans. The NBA is an in-house attraction for America. Also, it creates a great admiration for the North American continent. Basketball fans who cannot make it to the stands at the court can also enjoy the game via streaming. One of the ways of enjoying it is through the NBA League Pass. This unique way allows superfans to enjoy the game from any digital platform. In this article, you will know how to get the NBA League Pass free trial.
See also: How to get Showtime free trial
The NBA League Pass
If you’re a Golden State Warriors fan and want to enjoy a late-night duel happening in Florida between your team and Miami Heats, this is your read. This special pass makes it possible for you to enjoy what they call out-of-market content. Being in a different state or location is no longer an issue and you can watch your favorite player make the ball as he does.
Among others, you enjoy the following with the NBA League pass:
- NBA classics, lives, and on-demand content.
- Offline downloads of games.
- An around-the-clock stream that includes interviews and game discussions
- Select content in multiple languages
You can either visit the Nba.com website or do it from their apps (Android or iOS). This article will show you the way on both platforms.
On the website
Here is how to get it:
- You first need to sign up for an NBA account. Visit this link to do so.
- On the page that opens, fill in the boxes with relevant details.
- Choose your country of territory and enter your postal code.
- Check the policy agreement box and click the blue ‘Agree and Continue’ button.
The alternative to all the above is choosing to create an account using your existing Facebook one.
- On the ‘Personalize your NBA Experience’ form, enter your names, gender, region, and postal code. Then, click on ‘Save Personalizations’.
- On the ‘Welcome to your New NBA Account’ form, click the ‘Learn about League Pass’. Navigate to your account.
- On your account’s home page, click the ‘Free Preview’ button that is on the menu bar. This will open the ‘NBA League Pass Free Preview’ page.
You can now scroll through the page. If you like a section, click on the ‘Watch Now’ button on the right side.
On the app
- Launch the NBA app from your home screen or a list of your apps.
- Tap on the icon at the top-right corner and use your credentials to log in to your account.
- On the app’s home screen, tap on the ‘More’ icon that has three dots.
- Under the ‘NBA League Pass’ section, tap on the ‘Watch on demand’ option.
On the new screen, explore the content that the NBA has made free.
The NBA makes the league pass free but only for a limited time. You may find that at this moment, it is not available. An article by NBC Sports has it that the NBA made the entire league pass content made free until April 22nd. No one knows when they will make it available again.
However, the one thing you can enjoy with the pass is classic games. Check out the glory years of Michal Jordan and his incredible performances in the free preview section.
Otherwise, you can purchase the pass on a subscription basis at $99.99 a year. This isn’t so bad for you who’s a lover of the game, right? Take it on and enjoy hundreds of games around the league.