Disney Plus is one of the most popular video streaming services in the world, but even though it is among the best as well, users sometimes report certain issues, such as buffering and lagging. If you are wondering how to fix Disney Plus lagging issues, keep reading. We have some suggestions for you that you can try that will hopefully drive these annoying issues away.
See also: How to get Disney Plus on Apple TV
How to get rid of Disney Plus lagging issues
There are several things for you to try that could help you fix the issues:
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection. Check and see if other devices can connect to the network and play some videos without lagging issues
- Close the Disney Plus app and launch it again
- Restart the device on which you are accessing the Disney Plus streaming service
- Restart your modem and router
- Check the cables – if you are using Disney Plus on your smart Tv, Roku, etc. make sure everything is connected correctly and that the cables are in place and with no damages.
- Update the Disney Plus app – you need to make sure that you have the latest version of the app. Head over to Google Play or App Store and get the newest one
- If you are watching the content on your phone, check if you have the latest software version installed on your device. If not, update the software.
- Using Disney Plus on your computer via your favorite browser? If the answer is yes, clear the browsing data.
- Reinstall the app – remove the Disney Plus app from your device and then install it all over again.
These solutions should help you get rid of the problem, but keep in mind that the issue can be on the Disney Plus side sometimes, as the serves can become overloaded and super busy. If that’s the case, you will have to be patient and wait for the streaming service to start working normally again.