Are you one of those users who log on to a lot of web pages? Every time you log into a web page Firefox web browser will ask you if you want to remember your password. If you press “Remember”, Firefox will not ask you anything at the next login. But, what if you, for example, purchased a new computer, and all the saved passwords are on the old computer? How to find out all the saved passwords that are stored in Mozilla Firefox browser? Many people don’t know that with just a few mouse clicks, they can get all saved passwords in Mozilla Firefox web browser, and get rid of clicking the “forgotten password” on every page where it is forgotten. Let’s see how to find out all saved passwords in Mozilla Firefox.
You also may read: How To Disable Plugins In Mozilla
How To Find Out All Saved Passwords in Mozilla Firefox
In order to find all saved password in Mozilla Firefox, just follow these steps:
- Launch the Mozilla Firefox by double-click on the icon of the web browser
Then wait until you start the program and the “Home” screen appears.
- In the toolbar, click Tools, and then in the menu, select Options<Settings
- A menu will be opened, you need to click on the “Safety/Security-privacy” and then click on “Saved Passwords”.
- After the click, it will open a new menu:
On the left side of the screen will be displayed all the pages you’ve visited, and on the right are your usernames listed from the left side. Click the “Show password/password View”
- Now will appear a security question, and it is necessary to accept it by clicking on the “Yes”
- And that’s it! All passwords from the pages on the left side will be shown on the right! Now you have a page/user name/password.
Image Source: www.coindesk.com