Huawei Ascend G630 is not as powerful as some other Huawei devices and it doesn’t have the tons of features, but still, it offers everything you need from a smartphone. It is an affordable device, that comes with a 5-inch screen, 1 GB RAM, and 8-megapixel camera which makes it a perfect choice for the average users. Users do not have too many problems with this device, except the usual, such as app issues, or slow Wi-Fi connection, and they are pretty much satisfied. However, if you do have a problem with your device, and the standard workarounds and solutions don’t work, you can always perform a factory data reset. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to erase all data on Huawei Ascend G630.
You may also read: How To Change Default Keyboard App On Huawei Honor 5x
How to erase all data on Huawei Ascend G630
In most cases, performing a factory reset is needed because you tried several solutions to fix some problem on your device, and not a single solution worked. However, you can erase all data on your device not only when you have a problem. You can do this to give your phone a fresh start. It is essential to backup your files first because factory reset will wipe off your files, personal settings, and all the apps you downloaded. Right after the factory reset is completed, you will notice that your Huawei device works faster and better. Follow these few simple steps:
- Tap on Settings from the Home Screen
- Scroll down and under Personal tap on Backup & reset
- Now tap on Factory Data Reset
- You will be informed that this will erase data from your internal storage, including Google account, installed apps and system and app data and settings
- At the bottom of the screen, if you want you can select the option to erase internal storage (which means erasing all data on internal storage such as music and photos)
- Tap on Reset phone
- Your device will restart and perform a factory data reset.
Image Source: www.aliexpress.com