Amazon Prime Video is one of the most popular video streaming services. You can find a bunch of movies, TV shows, and cartoons. Same as Netflix has its original content, Amazon has it too. So, you get to watch Amazon original content that is not available on any other streaming service, and there are some pretty cool shows and movies. If you used your free trial and figured out that Amazon is not what you have been looking for, or you have been using it for a while but want to switch to another streaming service, you should cancel the membership. The steps for that are pretty simple and we are going to share them. Let’s see how to end your Amazon Prime Video membership.
See also: How to change your password on Amazon
How to end your Amazon Prime Video membership
If you decided to end the membership on Amazon Prime Video, remember that you can activate it again anytime. Also, even if you end the membership, you will be able to watch the content until the next billing date. To end it, follow the steps listed below:
- Open your browser, go to Amazon Prime Video and sign in
- Next, click on the icon in the top-right corner of the page and then click Account & Settings
- Under Your Account tab, find End Membership and click on it
- You can choose whether you want to keep the membership or to end it
- Click on End on (the next billing date)
That’s it. You have successfully ended Amazon Prime Video membership. If you change your mind, you can always go back to Account & Settings and click on the option “Restart membership”.