If you have an eBay account and you want to change some of the information related to your account, you can do it with ease. Let’s say that you recently moved and changed your address and now you want to make a change on your account so the product can be shipped to your doorstep. If you are not sure how to edit your shipping address on eBay, keep reading. All the steps are listed below and you’ll change the information in a matter of seconds.
How to edit your shipping address on eBay
Changing the shipping address does not require too much effort or time when you know where the option is located. And we are here to help you out with it. Follow the steps listed below:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to ebay.com and log in
- Next, click on your name in the top-left corner of the screen
- Now click on Account Settings
- The next step is to click on Addresses right under Personal Info
- Now hit the Edit button next to the Shipping address
- You can either choose the option to edit a current address, or you can choose the option “Add another address”
- Once you are done, click Save.
That’s it! You have successfully changed the shipping address.