Amazon Prime Video is a great streaming service and for some time now it is considered to be among the best and most popular ones. When you sign up for the service, you will get a free trial, and after the free trial expires you can continue using it by paying a monthly subscription. The Amazon Prime Video library is filled with movies and TV shows, and the choice depends on the country you live in. But, all Amazon originals are there, and new content is continuously added. Now, perhaps your card has expired, or you want to use another one and remove the one you used before. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to edit payments in Amazon Prime Video.
How to edit payments in Amazon Prime Video
If you want to edit the payments in Amazon Prime Video, just follow the steps listed below:
- Open your favorite browser, go to Amazon Prime Video and sign in
- Click on the icon located in the top-right corner of the screen, and then click Account & Settings
- “Your account” page will show up, click on Add/Edit Payments at the bottom of the screen
- At the top of the page, you will see your credit and debit cards (the ones you added previously). If you want to remove a card that has expired (it will show that the card has expired), click on it, and click Remove.
- In the pop-up window that will open, click Confirm Remove
- If you want to add a new card, click Add card and fill out the details that are needed, such as the name on the card, card number, expiration date, and CVV.
That’s it. You have successfully edited payments in Amazon Prime Video. So, if you want to add a new card or remove the one that has expired, follow the steps listed above and you’ll be done in no time.