Google Play Store is a place for the Android device users to download for free or buy the applications, books, movies, and more. Google Play app comes with almost all Android devices and ready to use. But, there are some Android tablets and smartphones that do not include the Google Play in it. It means you cannot download the contents from the Google Play Store. Let’s discuss a guide how to download Google Play Store apk. The latest free version of the Google Play Store APK is version 5.9.12, which is a part of the Android Marshmallow. Besides, this guide is perfect for those who want to try the new features of the new Google Play Store version, which was introduced together with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
How To Download Google Play Store 5.9.12 APK
What is apk? The extension of .apk is similar to the extension you can find on the PC .exe or .app on Mac. This is an extension of an installer on the Android platform. There are 2 methods you can choose to install the apk: directly through your device or through a computer. You can choose any method.
The first thing is to download Google Play Store 5.9.12 apk, then you install it to your Android device. You can find the Google Play Store apk download with ease through the search engine, but if you want to do it fast, you can hit this link with the file size is 13MB. Follow these steps:
- On your Android device, go to Settings >> Security and check the checkbox “Unknown Sources” to allow the installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store. You can uncheck this option once you’re done.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable and copy the apk file over your Android device. Place it in the Folder that you can access easily.
- On the Android device, find the apk file and launch it. Accept the permission and tap Install.
While this method is simple, the second method is more efficient, because you can do it directly on your Android device.
You can choose this method if your device is connected to the Internet to download Google Play Store apk file. You can find the Google Play Store apk download for Android or Google Play Store apk for Android tablet on search engine or just hit this link. The file will be stored in the default folder.
- As well as the first method, you have to allow your device to install the app from the other source. Go to Settings >> Security and check the checkbox “Unknown Source”.
- Find the apk file and launch it.
- Accept the permission and tap Install.
Please leave a comment if you have a related question.
Read also: How To Protect PDF Files With Passwords