When it comes to music streaming services, Google Play Music is considered one of the best. It has a vast base of songs, including the latest hits. So, with this service, you can rest assured that you can enjoy your favorite tracks, no matter if those are decades old or are among the fresh releases. The service is designed in a way that gives you recommendations. Some users find this useful. Others don’t like it as much. You can always get suggestions based on your taste, and if you want, you can clear the history. In this article, we will show you how to delete a recommendation history in Google Play Music on Android.
How to delete recommendation history in Google Play Music on Android
When the app has as many options as Google Play Music, you should explore it all and try it out. You never know what can turn out to be your cup of tea. Also, you may find some things annoying, and by exploring the options, you can turn such things off. Let’s see how to delete recommendation history:
- Open Google Play Music on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Next, tap on the hamburger icon in the top-left corner of the app
- Scroll down until you reach Privacy & Location
- Tap on Delete recommendation history
- A pop-up message will show up, saying that this action will remove the history used to give you recommendations based on your taste.
- If you agree, tap Delete.
That’s it. You have successfully deleted the recommendation history in Google Play.