When it comes to music streaming services, Google Play Music is considered to be one of the best. It has a huge base of songs, including the latest hits. So, with this service, you can rest assured that you can enjoy your favorite tracks, no matter if those are decades old or they are among the fresh releases. The service is designed in a way to give you recommendations. Some users find this useful, others don’t like it as much. You can always get recommendations based on your personal taste, and if you want, you can clear the history. In this article, we are going to show you how to delete a recommendation history in Google Play Music on Android.
How to delete recommendation history in Google Play Music on Android
When the app has as many options as Google Play Music, you should definitely explore it all and try it out. You never know what can turn out to be your cup of tea. Also, you may find some things annoying, and by exploring the options, you can turn such things off. Let’s see how to delete recommendation history:
- Open Google Play Music on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Next, tap on the hamburger icon in the top-left corner of the app
- Scroll down until you reach Privacy & Location
- Tap on Delete recommendation history
- A pop-up message will show up, saying that this action will remove the history that was used to give you recommendations based on your personal taste
- If you agree, tap Delete.
That’s it. You have successfully deleted the recommendation history in Google Play.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.