Everyone who is looking for a budget smartphone that offers a great experience and comes with good specs, Samsung Galaxy A50 is an excellent choice. As you can have a bunch of apps on your phone, it would be smart to organize them by creating a few folders. That way, you will be able to find the app you want to open with ease without the need to look for it on the Home screen. If this is something you want to do but not sure what steps to take, keep reading. Let’s see how to create folders on Samsung Galaxy A50.
How to create folders on Samsung Galaxy A50
Creating folders is simple, and soon as you create one or a few, you will have a completely different experience. The Home screen won’t be piled up with apps, and you can organize it all to find and launch the apps in seconds. Here is how to do that:
- Find the app you want to be in the folder
- Tap and hold the app
- Next, click Select items
- Now find the apps you want to add to the folder and tap on them
- Tap Create folder
- Next, tap Enter folder name and type the name you want. For instance, Games – if you are creating the folder for the games
- Tap Done
- To add more apps, tap Add Apps
- Find the app you want to place in the folder and tap Add
- If you want to place the folder on the home screen, tap on it and then tap Add to home
That’s it. You have successfully created a folder.
If you want to delete the folder at some point, tap and hold it. Tap Delete Folder and then tap Delete. By deleting the folder, you won’t delete the apps that were in the folder. The apps will be on the Apps screen.