Livestorm is a webinar platform that is quickly becoming popular these days. Its user interface is very elegant and simple to understand. Livestorm provides a free plan for testing the platform with a limit of few participants. When you are accustomed to the platform and would like to continue using it, you can upgrade your plan to create webinars with a greater number of participants. You need to know that creating a webinar on Livestorm is very easy. To know the steps on how you can create a webinar on Livestorm, read this article.
First of all, when you create a webinar on Livestorm, you need to fill in some basic details about your webinar. To get started with this:
- Open the Livestorm website on a browser.
- Log in to your Livestorm account.
- Your Livestorm dashboard will open up after you have logged in to your account.
- On the dashboard, you should see a ‘+ new webinar’ option near the top-right corner of the website screen. Click on this option.
- The general settings page will open now.
- Click in the text box under the heading ‘webinar title’ to type the title of your webinar.
- Next, there is another text box underneath this title text box for a description of your webinar. Type a description for your webinar here. This description will be visible to everyone on your registration page.
- Below this, you can add the ‘estimated duration’ for your webinar. This ‘estimated duration’ that you entered is not the actual webinar duration. This duration is meant for the purpose of informing your participants. Also, you should know that there is a limit to the actual duration of a webinar. The limit is 4 hours.
- Choose a language from the drop-down menu.
- Under the heading named ‘sessions’, there will be a suggested date and time for a webinar session. You can click on this to edit the date and time as per your webinar schedule. You can even add more scheduled sessions for your webinars.
Webinar contributors include the webinar host(s), moderator(s), and guest speaker(s) on the Livestorm platform. On Livestorm, they can enter the webinar room well before the webinar starts and so some pre-webinar stuff like creating polls, etc. They can also delete inappropriate chat and kick-out participants during a webinar. To add them to your webinar:
- On the left pane, you will be able to see the ‘contributors’ option. Click on this option first.
- In the middle section, you see a heading named ‘Contributors’. Under this, there is a subheading named ‘team members’. Below this subheading, you can choose which team members you want to add them to your webinar. You can also choose which team members you want to add as hosts and which team members you want to add as moderators.
- Next, below this, under the subheading ‘guest speakers’, you can add the guest speakers that you want in your webinar.
Publish the webinar
When you finished with adding the above details and the contributors for your webinar, you can now publish this webinar and ask your participants to register for the webinar. For this, follow these steps:
- In the right pane, at the bottom portion, you will see the ‘publish webinar’ option. Click on this to publish your webinar. Then confirm webinar publication, if prompted.
- When you have your webinar, you can go to the registration page and check if everything is as you want. This is the page where the webinar participants will register for your webinar.
- There are also links to share your webinar with the webinar participants. You can use these links to send the invitation link for your webinar.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.