eBay is one of the most popular e-commerce websites where you can find all kinds of products. But how many times did you find the product you are interested in and you had a question or two for the seller? We have all been there. The great thing about eBay is the fact it allows its users to contact the sellers if they have additional questions. In case you are new to it all and if you are not sure how to contact sellers on eBay, keep reading. We are going to show you all the steps needed.
See also: How to save sellers on eBay
How to contact sellers on eBay
Contacting a seller on eBay is pretty simple, but perhaps you didn’t notice the option. When you are searching for products and when you find the one you are interested in, you will click on it. Once you do, the page with all the information related to the item will show up, along with the options to purchase it or save it for later.
On the right side of the screen, there is the Seller information section. And right there in that section, you will see the option “Contact Seller”. Click on that.
- On the next page, you can select one of the topics you want to know more about
- When you do that, you will get the answers, but if you didn’t find the answer, you can click on Contact the seller
- Now you can write the message to the seller, and if you want you can add a photo by clicking on a dedicated option
- Once you write the message, you can select the option for the copy to be sent to your email address
- Finally, hit Send Message.
The sellers reply pretty fast, so you will get the answers you have been looking for.