Gaia is a video streaming service but unlike the most popular ones such as Netflix or Hulu, this one is focused on yoga, mindfulness, spirituality, etc. If you have the account and want to change your password, you are in the right place. Here, in this article, we are going to share a quick and easy guide on how to change your password on Gaia.
See also: How to update the payment method on Gaia
How to change your password on Gaia
For any account you have, the password you set should be long and strong, usually the combination of numbers and letters. If you are ready to change the password on Gaia, follow the steps listed below:
- Open the browser on your PC, go to Gaia.com and log in
- Next, click on the Account icon in the top-right corner
- Click on My Account
- Now click on Profile located on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down, find Password section, and click on Change
- Now enter your current password, your new password, and again add your new password to confirm it
- When you are done, click Save.
There it is! You have successfully changed your password on the Gaia streaming service. Simple, right?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.