Etsy is the perfect place to shop for unique, vintage, and handmade items. You can access the shops on the Etsy website and you can also use the app, whatever is more convenient for you. Now, you may have created your account a long time ago and didn’t use it for some time and now you want to change the email address, and if that’s the case, keep reading. In this article, we are going to show you how to change your email on Etsy. The steps are pretty simple and are listed below.
See also: How to message sellers on Etsy
How to change your email on Etsy
As we mentioned already, you can access Etsy on its website or using the app. However, if you want to make some changes related to your account, you will have to do it on the website. Now that we cleared that out, let’s see how you can change your email:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Etsy.com and log in
- Next, click on “You” in the top-right corner of the screen or click on your profile photo (if you added one)
- Now click on Account Settings
- Scroll down and you will see email section
- Now add your current email address, add your new email address and confirm it
- When you are done, click on Change Email
The email will be sent to you to your new email address. You have to confirm the change. Keep in mind that if you don’t do that, the email address on Etsy will not change.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.