Deezer is a great music streaming service, used by millions of people worldwide. You can use it on your PC, or on your Android or iOS device. If you want to change your username, your password, or an email address, you can do it with ease. Here, we are going to share a guide on how to change your details on Deezer. Just follow the instructions, and you’ll be done in no time.
There are two ways to change your details on Deezer. You can do it on your PC, or using the app. However, we must point out that iOS users can make changes only on a computer (using the Deezer app or using the browser). Android users can make changes using the app on their Android devices.
How to change your details on Deezer on a computer
First, we are going to show you how to change the details on a computer. Follow the steps below:
- Go to deezer.com
- In the top-right corner click on Log in and enter your email and password
- Click on your profile image located in the top-right
- Now click on Account Settings
- There, you can change your email, password, and your username
- Once you are done, save the changes.
How to change your details on Deezer using the app
As mentioned, this is available only for Android users. Here is what you need to do:
- Launch the Deezer app on your Android device
- Tap Favorites
- Tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner to access the Settings
- Now tap on Manage my account
- There, make the changes you want
- When you are done, just click Save.
There it is. This is how you can change your details on Deezer. Just follow the method you find suitable, and you’ll be done in minutes.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.