Amazon Prime Video is among the most popular video streaming services. Same as every other service, this one allows you to make some changes so that you can have the best possible experience. You can customize the subtitles and change their look, you can disable AutoPlay, and do a few other things. The website language set by default is English, and if that doesn’t suit you, you can make changes in that department as well. Here, we are going to show you the steps for that. Let’s see how to change website language on Amazon Prime Video.
See also: How to set a PIN on Amazon Prime Video
How to change website language on Amazon Prime Video
As we mentioned already, the website language set by default is English, which is almost always the case for various websites and services. Amazon Prime Video allows you to change it, but for now, not many languages are available. Follow the steps below:
- Open the browser and go to Amazon Prime Video
- When you log in, click on the icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, click on the option “Account & Settings”
- Choose Language tap
- You will see the list of available languages
- Select the language you want
- When you are done, click Save.
That is how you can change the website language. So, follow the steps we have listed here and switch to the language you find suitable.