If you own Honor 20, we are pretty sure you are impressed with the phone, its display, and specs. But, perhaps you didn’t have time to explore all of its options. There are so many things you can change if you want and make adjustments to get the most out of this phone. Here, in this article, we are going to share a quick guide on how to change text and display size on Honor 20. If this is something you are interested in, keep reading.
How to change text and display size on Honor 20
As you already know, you can make so many changes on every Android phone, and Honor 20 is no exception. There is a variety of options that allow you to customize your phone so that you can enjoy the experience to the fullest. One of the things that you can do as well, is changing the text and display size.
The first option, text size controls the size of the text you’ll see on the screen. So you can make it bigger or smaller. The second option controls the size of all the interface elements, and that goes for images and text as well. Making these changes is very simple. Here is what you need to do:
- Navigate to Settings
- Next, tap Display & brightness
- Tap text and display size
- You will notice to sliders, one under Text size, and another one under Display size
- So, to make changes, all you need to do is drag these sliders
- As you move the sliders, you will get a preview of how the changes you are about to make will look
- When you are done, just go back to the Home screen
If you don’t like the changes you’ve made, just follow the same steps and drag the sliders all over again.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.