Opera GX is the first gaming browser and while it was designed with gamers and their needs in mind, it is suitable for everyone. If you are up for a change, trying out this browser is definitely a good idea. If you have used Opera before, you will find the good old options that you can adjust, along with some fresh ones that are not available anywhere else. So, once you download and install the GX browser, remember that you can make changes and adjustments to get the most out of it. When it comes to font size, by default it is set to medium. If you’re not satisfied with that, you can adjust it to match your needs. We are going to show you the steps. Let’s see how to change font size in Opera GX gaming browser.
How to change font size in Opera GX gaming browser
If you are new to Opera, and if you have never used not only GX but the regular Opera browser, don’t worry. It is all very simple and you will get around it all in a short period of time. Until then, we are here to help you out. To change the font size, follow the steps below:
- Open the browser on your PC
- Next, access the Easy setup by clicking on the hamburger icon in the top-right corner
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Go to browser settings
- Again, scroll down until you reach “Appearance”
- Among the options, you will notice Font size and you will see it is set to medium by default
- Click on that, and choose another option you find suitable for you
- You can choose between Very Small, Small, Medium, Large, and Very Large
That would be all. You have successfully changed the size of the font in the GX browser.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.