HBO Now is among the best video streaming services. It has a great library of movies and TV shows, and it works amazingly. However, you may experience some issues with it from time to time due to various reasons such as problems with servers or your internet connection. We will share some tips on how to put things in motion again. Let’s dive in.
See also: What is HBO GO?
HBO Now not working? Try the following
When the service is not working, here are the things to try:
- Ensure the servers are up and running – Before trying anything else, go to the DownDetector site to see whether there are some HBO Now issues. If you notice a problem, the only thing that you can do is wait until they are resolved.
- Force close the HBO Now app on the device you are using and start it again.
- Update the HBO Now app on the preferred device
- If you are using the browser on your computer to access HBO Now, clear the cache, history, and cookies. If that does not help, try another browser. Also, make sure the one you are using is up to date.
- Restart your modem and router
- Also, restart your PC, smartphone, or a TV
- Remove the HBO Now app and install it again
One of these tips will help you fix the issues, and the streaming service will hopefully be up and running pretty fast.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.