The most recent update of Google Earth Pro 22.214.171.12430 should provide more features than your ordinary version. If you have missed this release, then it is necessary that you get a quick look at what you should get from it. Here are a few highlights of this release.
- Networking stack overhauling – with the use of the most recent security updates, as well as encryption support.
- Support for displays categorized as ultra-high-resolution.
- Support for playback, recording, and video creation from multimedia backend on all platforms.
- Repair tool utility to simplify tasks of troubleshooting, which include clearing the app’s data cache, as well as resetting its preferences.
At the same time, this new version would fix the problem related to the Linux version, including the issue related to HTTP.
Moreover, the new Google Earth Pro would provide some advanced business tools as addition to its easy-to-use features, which include the following:
- Measurement tools to compute areas and distances,
- Producing media collateral with the Microsoft Movie Maker,
- Making reports and presentations with high-resolution images,
- Quick mapping of GIS data with large vector image file import, and
- Spreadsheet importer to map addresses.
You can download Google Earth Pro from the official website with this link https://dl.google.com/earth/client/GE7/release_7_3_0/googleearth-win-pro-126.96.36.19930.exe. This would allow you to download the most recent version from the Google Earth website.
Since the creation of the first ever Google Earth, the app has gone a long way. From the very few people using it outside of the four corners of the classroom, the newly updated version has become education as it is entertaining to use. For those who have not used the most recent version of Google Earth Pro, perhaps it is time to say goodbye to good old traditional features because this is more than what you have expected it to be.