Google Chrome is one of the most used web browsers out there on both desktop and mobile platforms. Today we will teach you how to easily install the Google Chrome browser on your computer that runs on Windows, Mac or Linux.
Google Chrome: How To Install On Windows
- Download the installation file from the official Google Chrome website (just Google it);
- If prompted click either Run or Save;
- In case you’ve selected “Save” you will need to double-click the download to start the installation process (if you’ve clicked Run, the installation will begin once the file is downloaded to your computer);
- When the installation is complete, open Google Chrome and set it as your default browser. You will also have the possibility to import settings from your previous browser.
Google Chrome: How To Install On Mac
- Download the Google Chrome installation file from the internet (just search for Google Chrome to get to the official website);
- Once the download is complete, you will need to open the file called “Google Chrome.dmg”;
- A new window will open where you will find “Chrome”;
- Drag Chrome to the Applications folder;
- You might be asked to enter the admin password (in case you don’t know it just drag Chrome to a place on your computer where you can make edits such as the desktop);
- Open Chrome application;
- Open Finder;
- In the sidebar, to the right of Google Chrome click on “Eject”.
Google Chrome: How To Install On Linux
To install Google Chrome on Linux you will need to use the software that installs programs on your computer. You will also need to enter the administrator account password. Once the download is complete, open the package by clicking “OK” and install it by clicking “Install Package.”