Android phones are heavily in demand. There are different companies that are manufacturing Android phones and some of them come with SIM lock. A SIM lock is a technical restriction which is built into GSM/CDMA smartphones by their manufacturers. This lock is made for the service providers so they can restrict their users from using the phones in other networks or countries. So, if you like a particular mobile and you cannot use it with a different SIM operator, we have three ways on how to fix “SIM Network Unlock PIN” on Android phones.
Read also- Top Best Food Delivery Apps For Android
Fix ‘SIM Network Unlock PIN’ on Android Phones
A SIM Network Unlock PIN can be unlocked using the software. Here are three software and applications that are reliable and work flawlessly when it comes to ‘SIM Network Unlock PIN’ on Android Phones.
Method 1: Fix “SIM Network Unlock PIN” Problem Using Software Android SIM Unlock
- Download and launch the software
- Connect your smartphone to a computer/laptop using a USB. Have the USB debugging enabled so your phone is automatically detected by the software. Now click Next.
- Set your device in Service Mode/USB Settings/Diagnostic by dialling ##3424#/ *#0808# / #9090#. You need to select M+MODEM+ADB or UART [*] or CDMAMODEM on your smartphone. Next, click Unlock. The software will start the procedure to unlock your SIM. It will take some time.
- Once the phone is unlocked you need to bring it back to normal mode. Dial #3424# or #9090# or *#0808# on your phone and select MTP + ADB or USB [*] or PDA on the hidden menu and then click Next. This will bring back your phone to normal mode.
Download Android SIM Unlock
Method 2: GalaxSim Unlock
The GalaxSIM is an application which you can download from the Google Play store. When it is installed on the phone which needs a SIM Unlock, permit the app to run on your device.
- The application will display the status of your Android phone – locked or unlocked.
- There will be an option just below the Stock Lock Status which says – Unlock. Click on this option to unlock the SIM card.
- It takes just a few seconds to complete the process.
- You can now use a SIM network of your choice.
Download GalaxSim Unlock
Method 3: Unlock Your Phone Fast & Secure
This is a paid service yet reliable one. You can easily solve the problem of “SIM Network Unlock PIN” on Android phones.
- You need to download and install the app on your phone
- There is a form which you need to fill. The details mainly contain the model of your phone, network or the phone, country from where you purchased and the IMEI of your phone.
- The next step is making a payment. You can either use PayPal, Credit Card, Skrill or CoinBase to make a payment.
- You will then receive the code to unlock your phone. Once done you can use your SIM on any network.
Download Unlock Your Phone Fast &Secure
All these ways are easy and reliable. You can use either of them to unlock the SIM of your Android phone.
Read also- Best Android Apps For Toddlers