In this article, we will show you how to Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Not registered on network issue. This is a common error on the Galaxy Note 2. According to users who faced this issue, whenever they are trying to make any calls or texts, “not registered on network” message appears on the screen. One user said that his Wi-Fi is working normally, GPS is working fine, Data Edge and 3G also are working well, but whenever he is trying to make any calls or trying to send messages, he’s faced the not registered on network problem with the wrong IMEI. The solutions are listed below.
Solution for Galaxy Note 2 “not registered on network”
Here is a step by step process to solve the Note 2 not registered on the network and you can follow these steps to get rid of such a problem. This process is for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 model only. People who are using Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 model, S4 GT-I9500 model, and S4 GT-I9505, can also follow the same process.
Things you need to do before starting are:
1. Backup all the important data of your Note 2 in case this process corrupts the data.
2. Download MODEM.tar.md5 file and then unzip it. Galaxy Note 2 (International), choose your version.
3. Download Odin3 and then unzip it.
4. Now close Samsung Kies, disable the antivirus software and disconnect all devices that are connected to your computer.
1. Run Odin3 as administrator. Click on PDA button and navigate to MD5 file you downloaded earlier.
2. Now turn off your device and ensure that it is completely off.
3. Press the Volume down key, Home and Power buttons together and hold them until you see that your device comes to Download mode.
4. Then press the Volume up key to continue.
5. Using the USB cable connect your Galaxy Note 2 with your computer. Wait a couple of seconds until you get a sign in Odin (ID: COM section) and “Added” is written on the message box.
6. Ensure that re-partition is not selected there.
7. Click on the “Start” button and wait for few minutes until you see the message “PASS.” That’s it.
In the middle of this process, do not turn off your device or disconnect the USB cable. Now check your device – it will work flawlessly.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.