In this article, I will show you how to Fix the Overheating Problem on Nexus 5. Nexus 5 is well accepted by a lot of users as it is available in an affordable range with a fresh design and obviously packed with attractive features. However, the smartphone is not bug-free at all as many of its users have complained about some problems on forums. Among many issues, the overheating problem on Nexus 5 is a common and hugely faced by its users.
Read first – Why Does My Android Phone Gets Hot and Overheat ?
You might also like: How to customize notification pull down bar on Nexus 5
Reasons of Overheating Problem on Nexus 5 and its Solutions
A report said that overheating problem on Nexus 5 mainly occurs because of heavy gaming with high graphics rendering, and And the temperature of the phone can rise up to 60 degrees.
The possible steps you can follow to solve the overheating problem on Nexus 5 are:
- When you are playing heavy games on your Nexus 5, go to a well-ventilated place or under the fan so that the phone gets the chance to cool down.
- When you are playing any high graphical games, remove the case of the phone so that the heat gets the place to escape.
- Do not play games on your Nexus 5 when the phone is plugged into a power source for charging.
Besides overheating problem on Nexus 5, another very common problem that users are facing that can affect overheating problem on the Nexus is the battery issue. The smartphone comes with the 4.95-inch display while the battery is powered with only 2300 mAh. So users are complaining that their Nexus 5 drains so rapidly that they need to put the phone on charge twice a day. Discharging and charging the battery frequently can cause an overheating issue.
- Decrease the screen timeout duration and low the screen brightness.
- When you are not using Bluetooth, mobile data, NFC, and Android Beam, disable them to save battery power.
- When you are in such a place where your phone is continuously searching for a network, turn off the Wi-Fi on your phone.
- Open Settings on your phone, then go to Location > Mode and use Battery saver for GPS instead of high accuracy.
- Go to Google Now on your Nexus 5, then tap on Settings > Voice and disable the Hotword Detection to turn the “Ok Google” feature off.
- Open Gallery app, after that Settings and then disable Google Photos sync.
Reducing the battery usage can also fix the Overheating Problem on Nexus 5.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.