In this short article I will show you the cause and the solution for Nexus 5 Not Downloading Application . Downloading your apps from the apps store can sometime be tricky or hassle.Knowing how to work around these issue can save you both time and money. There are a quite few reason for your nexus 5 apps not downloading or stuck on the download page.
Some causes of Nexus 5 not downloading Apps
(1) Slow or corrupted Router/WiFi
(1 a) Solution
As simple as it is, most people ease to error this basic solution by restarting your Router.I had been found that restarting your Router can easily fix your Nexus 5 not downloading app problem.
2 (Un-Updated Google Play or Firmware)
(2 a) Solution
Having a old verion of the Google play store can somehow limit your use of functions and accessibilities.Hence, you may have issue downloading apps. Navigate to settings>about phone> Software update or update google play store Services– Clear playstore app cache and everything will restore.
3 Your Phone Is needs to re-configure
- Make sure the phone is powered off
- Hold the home and volume down buttons
- You will be prompt with android CMD. Click Recovery mode by using the volume keys and the power button to confirm selections
- When you are on the recovery mode- Select factory reset/wipe
- Go Back and reboot Nexus
How to Fix Nexus 5 Not Downloading Apps