In the smartphone market, Motorola X has acquired its place by offering huge features. However, it’s not bug free, and many of the users are facing Motorola X Assist not responding problem.. Motorola Assist is an app that makes things easier for you by reading your messages and doing almost everything when you are driving or doing other works. But some users have complained that the app does not respond sometimes to commands.
Solution of Motorola X Assist not responding problem
Motorola addressed the Motorola X Assist not responding problem, and it has released a patch for this problem. So the thing you need to do is to check for the updates. To check the updates open Settings on your phone, then About phone and then System Updates.
And if you see that the Motorola X Assist is stuck, and you are not able to close it, then go to Settings, then App and force close all Motorola Assist services. Other than the Motorola X Assist not responding problem, some users have also reported about Bluetooth’s connection problem on Motorola X and poor battery life.
Bluetooth connection problem on Motorola X
Some users have complained that when they are trying to pairing devices and car systems with Motorola X Bluetooth, the connection is not working. Audio continues to come from the Motorola X, even when a Bluetooth device is paired with it.
Steps to solve Bluetooth connection problem on Motorola X
- The device that you are trying to pair with your phone, Motorola X will not support it if it is older device, and then you will face Bluetooth’s connection problem on Motorola X. To make sure the device is compatible, check the protocol.
- Try to pair your Motorola X with another Bluetooth device and see if you are facing the same Bluetooth connection problem on Motorola X.
- Turn both the device off, your phone and the Bluetooth device with which you are trying to pair and again turn them on. Press the power key on your Motorola X phone and hold it until the phone reboots.
- Remove the pairing by going to Settings, then Bluetooth. Then remove your Motorola X phone from the Bluetooth device and turn off both the devices and again turn them on. Now try to pair them from scratch.
- Ensure that the firmware is up to date. To check that your Motorola X is up to date, go to Settings, then System updates and then Update Motorola software. For the other Bluetooth device, check its manufacturer.
The most common problem that most of the Motorola X users are facing is poor battery life. For an idea that what is eating your battery, you can go to Settings, then Battery and check there. Another thing you can do to save battery is by using the Battery Saver feature. To do that, go to Settings, then Battery. The battery saver feature will reduce the screen timeout and brightness when the battery falls to fifteen percent.
But for unusual battery drain, you can use an app. if you do not get any result by following the previous step, then ensure that everything in your phone is up to date. Open Play Store, select Menu, then My Apps, and then Update All at the top right. You can also try a factory reset. If all these do not solve your battery drain problem, then you might have to contact the retailer and try to replace the phone.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.