We are all in love with wireless charging feature -just lay your phone on the charger and be free to make calls, video calls or watch videos. Apple has also included the feature of wireless charging for its latest phones, iPhone 8 and iPhone X and it uses Qi Standard. This means there are many wireless chargers which iPhone 8 users can buy. Remember the phone has been made to take 5 watts only which would be increased to 7.5 watts in an update later. So ensure you are not investing in a 15 watts charger.
Apple iPhone 8 users seem to be facing a couple of problems while charging their phones on a wireless charger. Here is how to fix iPhone 8 wireless charging issues.
Read also- How To Fix iPhone 8 Battery Life Issues
Steps To Fix iPhone 8 Wireless Charging Issues
iPhone 8 usually gets stuck at a certain point after charging and then stops or is charging too slow, in this case, you need to:
- Check the USB port of the wireless charger. It should be clean and there should be no dirt particles settled, if so then use a dry cloth to wipe it clean and then plug it back.
- Simply restart your iPhone 8 to check if the problem disappears.
- Check whether the plug from the charging base is properly connected to the socket. It shouldn’t be loose else the charger won’t work.
- If your iPhone 8 has a case then it should be supporting wireless charge else you need to remove it before you place it on the wireless charger.
- Try the Airplane Mode while you charge. This will turn off the data/Wi-Fi and Bluetooth thus enabling it to charge faster.
- Try turning off your iPhone 8 and then charge it.
- iPhones or as a matter of fact any other smartphone should be charged when it is 15% to 20% and not less. If the battery is drained out completely it will take a lot of time to charge.
- Check if there are any updates on your phone. If you haven’t updated your iPhone then do it. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. The bugs will be fixed and your phone will start charging fast.
Read also- How To Enable True Tone On iPhone 8