One of the latest phones from Apple, the iPhone 8 is a powerful device with an elegant display and the amazing set of features. However, there are some users who have been reporting problems with its restore. There are different errors such as error 9 and error 14 that are being prompted and the iPhone 8 is getting stuck in the recovery mode. The cause for this could be different but the most common one which is being reported is the restore issue with iCloud. Here is how to fix iPhone 8 iCloud restore issues.
Read also- How To Fix iPhone 8 Sound Issues
Ways to Fix iPhone 8 iCloud Restore Issues
You have your iPhone 8 in hand and are in the process of switching your old iPhone with the new one. The first prompt is to restore the old iPhone backup. It is during this time that the iPhone 8 will not restore from the backup.
Even though using iCloud backup feature is quite simple, an unexpected error could ruin the smooth backup process. There are a couple of things that you should remember before you start – make sure you have a stable internet connection and that your iPhone has enough power else connect it to a power source before you can begin restoring iPhone from iCloud backup.
Here is a step-by-step guide using which iPhone 8 iCloud restore issue will not take place:
- Connect your iPhone 8 to the computer using a USB cable. Adjust the settings of iTunes after the prompt so the data is safe from being erased.
- Next, select Photo Transfer and tap in the photo backup window
- Select the specific pictures or all that need to be synced. Click on Export to begin the process of backing up pictures from your old iPhone to the computer.
- Next, take iPhone backups from the computer and following the same steps enter photo backup window and tap Add Photo to restore all that you have backed up on the computer to your new iPhone 8.
- In the final step, you need to tap on Sync to sync the pictures from computer to iPhone 8.
Read also- How To Fix iPhone 8 Performance Issues