These days, most people use smartphones and tablets, and it is hard to imagine using these devices without downloading any apps. If you have Android smartphone or tablet, you just need to open the Play Store app and you will get the access to tons of apps. You can download the apps for free, on your can purchase them. If you have a family tablet, or if someone else is using your smartphone sometimes, it means that person can download or purchase the apps as well. However, you can restrict what apps can be download or bought by enabling parental controls. It is a very simple thing to do, just follow the steps listed in the guide below: how to enable parental controls in Play Store.
You may also read: How To Turn Off App Update Notifications On Android
How to enable parental controls in Play Store
To enable parental controls in the Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet, do the following:
- Open the Play Store app from the Home screen
- Tap on three horizontal lines to open the menu
- Next, click on Settings
- Under “User controls” section, tap on Parental controls
- Toggle the switch to turn the option on
- You will be asked to create content PIN, type the PIN
- Next, you will have to confirm your selected PIN
- Click OK
- Now, you can set content restrictions on your Android device.
Keep in mind that each type of content comes with different options. Also, the parental controls you have set apply only to the device on which you enabled this option. If you want to turn parental controls off, follow the above-mentioned steps, Play Store > Menu > Settings > Parental controls and toggle the switch to turn off this option.
Image Source: www.techspot.com
You may also read: How To Update Apps On Android