Adobe Flash Player has become a thing of the past and it is considered unsafe. However, many websites still use it, and you won’t be able to access their videos or any other content without Flash. For some reason, Adobe Flash Player has automatic disabling and you may need to enable it manually. In this article we will guide you and we will teach you how to activate Flash Player. We provided the basic steps for three different browsers so take a look and learn how to enable Flash on your web browser.
How to enable Flash on Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox
- Look for the three-bar icon placed in the top-right corner of the window and click it after you find it
- Select Add-ons
- Go to the left pane and click on Plugins
- Find Shockwave Flash and click Always Active in order to enable it (if you ever wish to disable Flash, select Never Activate)
How to enable Flash on Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome
- Go to the address bar and type chrome://settings/content
- Check the list and find Flash Player
- Select Allow sites to use Flash
- Click Done
- In case you need Flash Player just for some websites, go to Manage exceptions
- Add the addresses of the websites and click Allow
- Click Done after you added all the sites
- Close content settings
How to enable Flash on Edge
- Launch Edge
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and find the three-dot icon. Click it.
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and find View advanced settings
- Turn on the Use Adobe Flash Player Option
- Restart the browser in order to apply the changes
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.