We would have been lost without good storage options, right? The iPhone users have iCloud. Users often come up with the question on how to download the stored pictures from iCloud on their Mac or Windows PC. We have step-by-step instructions on how to download photos from iCloud.
Read also- How to Bypass iCloud Activation on iPhone
Steps to Download Photos From iCloud
If you wish to download a picture from iCloud on Windows Computer or Mac, follow the instructions below:
- Open a web browser and log in to iCloud.com using Apple ID
- When you are logged in iCloud website click on the Photos icon
- Click on the picture you wish to download
- When the photo is loaded completely then click on the download icon which is in the shape of a small cloud with an arrow coming out of it
- You can repeat the process for other pictures that you need to download from iCloud.
- The picture will be downloaded to its original resolution.
You don’t have any option of a Download All or Select All button in iCloud Photos but there is a way how you can download all pictures at once. Follow the below instructions to download photos from iCloud on your Mac or PC.
- Login on iCloud.com with your Apple ID and go to Photos
- Select All Photos album
- Go down to the page of the All Photos album and click the Select Photos at the top of the iCloud Photos bar
- Hold the Shift key and click on the last picture in the album in All Photos album. The bar on the iCloud Photos will read “abcde items selected (abcde is an example)
- When all the photos are selected in iCloud Photos select the blue color Download button on top of the iCloud Photos bar
- Confirm that you wish to download all the selected photos and click Download. You can have any number of pictures for download, just follow the process and all of them will be downloaded.
The Windows 10 users can follow the below process to download all photos from iCloud.
- You need to install and setup the iCloud sync software on Windows PC
- After you install iCloud for Windows locate and select iCloud Photos from Windows File Explorer
- From the file explorer navigation bar select Download Photos and Videos
- Select the years or the date of photos you wish to download when prompted. If you wish you can select all the years for all pictures.
- iCloud will begin the download process. Depending on the internet connection and the number of pictures to download, it may take some time.
Read also- How To Fix iPhone 8 iCloud Restore Issues
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.