Due to some security exploits about Adobe Flash Player, it has become an issue for many mobiles and even desktop computer users. Some Internet browsers, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 10/ 11, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge, are able to auto-update themselves. However, some browsers like Internet Explorer 9, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera, should be patched manually. Here are ways on how to disable Adobe Flash Player from your type of browser.
Disabling Adobe Flash on Google Chrome
- Simply Type ‘chrome://plugins’ into a New Tab, and click Enter.
- You can directly disable the link by clicking Disable Link below Adobe Flash Player.
Disabling Adobe Flash on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Just click the gear icon at the top right portion of the browser’s window.
- Then, you need to scroll down and click on Manage Add-Ons.
- After that, you have to choose Shockwave Flash Object.
- Then, click on Disable.
Disabling Adobe Flash on Mozilla Firefox
- Simply click the stacks icon at the top right portion of the Mozilla Firefox browser’s window. Alternatively, you can just type ‘about:addons’ into the new browser tab.
- Then, you should click Add-Ons by scrolling down the menu.
- Then, go to Shockwave Flash option by scrolling down, then change the settings to Never Activate.
Disabling Adobe Flash on Apple Safari
- Just click on the Safari icon from the menu bar on the desktop.
- Then, you have to choose Preferences by scrolling down on it and click it afterwards.
- From the popup window, you need to click on the Security tab.
- After that, you have to click on the second button for Website settings, which is just next to Allow Plug-ins option.
- Then, you choose Adobe Flash Player, from that point.
- Don’t forget to click the Block and Done buttons accordingly.
Disabling Adobe Flash on Opera
- Just type ‘opera:plugins’ into the new browser tab and hit the Enter tab.
- Then, disable Adobe Flash Player by scrolling down to Shockwave Flash and click Disable.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.