Alexa it is made in such a way to transform any house into a smart hose. But given the fact that is just a smart AI assistant Alexa needs the help from other devices to fully transform your home in a smart house.
Let’s see what devices support Alexa:
- Amazon tap: a portable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth speaker.
- Amazon Dash Wand: scan products and add them to your shopping list.
- Amazon Fire Tablet: of course all the tablets from Amazon supports Alexa
- Amazon Echo: a speaker that helps you to control Alexa form distance.
- Amazon Echo Dot: it is in some ways the little brother of the Amazon Echo
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: the stick will bring Alexa and other apps to your TV
- Amazon Echo Show: this device is doing every thig you can wish from it manages your house smart house devices, monitor the weather forecast and access a lot of features from Echo and Echo Dot but on 7-inch touch screen
Also because Amazon is always open to working with other companies the new Alexa is also supported by other devices from other companies. Let’s see which these are.
Lenovo smart assistant is just like Amazon Echo which can play your favorite songs, news form your daily schedule and weather info.
- LG InstaView Refrigerator: It is a smart fridge that allows you to make a shopping list and order it online also displays what is inside your fridge and plays music as well
- LG Hub Robot: It is a control center for all the smart devices from your house
Mate 9 was released in late 2016 and the phone comes with Alexa pre-installed but just in the US.
And the list can go on for a long time with items like a smart light bulb from Philips to Nest Thermostat. If you think we omitted something important let us know in the comments below.