We all visit YouTube daily to watch our favorite videos from sports to music videos. We can easily share what we love on social media, by simply copying and pasting the link. When we search for videos, YouTube will save the history of our previous searches that will appear as suggestions every time we search for a video. If this annoys you, you can clear up the history. We are going to show you how to do that, just read the guide below: how to delete YouTube search history.
You may also read: How To Create A Playlist On YouTube
How to delete YouTube search history
To clear YouTube search history on your computer, do the following:
- Go to YouTube
- Click on “History” located on the left side of the screen
- Now, click on “Clear all search history”
To clear YouTube search history in Android app, do the following:
- Open the YouTube app on your Android device
- Tap on three dots to open the menu
- Next, click on Settings > Privacy and then tap on Clear search history
To clear YouTube search history in iOS app, do the following:
- Open YouTube app on your iOS device
- Sign out and the history of previous searches will be deleted
- If you are signed out already, force the app to close and the search history will be deleted.
That’s all! Now you know how to delete YouTube search history on all your devices!
Image Source: newmediarockstars.com
You may also read: How To Share A Private Video On YouTube
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.