Sometimes, we all need a little break from social networks, right? If you want to take a break from all those tweets, you can deactivate your Twitter account. But, if you are going to do this, keep in mind that your account will be deleted after 30 days. In that period, you can reactivate your account just by logging in. We are going to share a short guide that will show you how to deactivate your Twitter account.
You may also read: How To Turn Off Video Autoplay On Twitter
How to deactivate your Twitter account
To deactivate your Twitter account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Twitter account
- Click on your picture in the upper-right corner and then click on Settings
- When the new window with your account settings opens, scroll down and click on the option “Deactivate my account” (it is located at the bottom of the page)
- You will some important info about the deactivation so make sure to read it carefully
- If you still want to deactivate your account click “Deactivate @(your username).
As we said at the beginning of the article, your account will be automatically deleted after 30 days, and during that time, you can simply log in and reactivate your account.
Image Source: www.thedrum.com
You may also read: How To Send A Direct Message On Instagram
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.